8.23.2009

Does the Federalist Society know what's in the Federalist?

Now that I'm unemployed (more on that later, perhaps) I'm going back to the side project and tidying up all the entries in the hope of putting it out as a self-published book -- yes, like a crazy person.


So here's some of the reading from January 11. It's from Federalist #2:
“Nothing is more certain than the indispensable necessity of Government, and it is equally undeniable, that whenever and however it is instituted, the people must cede to it some of their natural rights, in order to vest it with requisite powers.”
Whoa! I guess all politics is just a practical argument: where do we draw the line?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

llq said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year off the shoulder wedding dresses?!