8.03.2006

I like this

From The Washington Note:

....has sent private signals to Senator Hillary Clinton and other stalwarts of the party that he 'would like to' step down from his post in early 2009....Reid is offering Senator Hillary Clinton is his total, robust support to succeed him as Senate Majority Leader if she elects not to pursue the Democratic nomination for President."
Reid denies this, but I think it'd be a great idea. I think Hilary could be a great senator, the first lioness in the Senate ever. (Boxer's more like a tigress or something.) But, as with most great senators, I don't think her talents would travel well to the executive branch. Don't run, Hillary, don't run!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »