11.02.2004

All these years as a Democrat

and I've had one good night, '92. Even '96 didn't signify much; I was working or something that night. And when we'd take Congress it was what we were supposed to do.

This must be what rooting for the White Sox, another organization with its head up its ass, is like.


Other thoughts:

-- Seems like our 30-year plan to maleducate Americans is finally bearing fruit. In fact, let me be the first to welcome our future Chinese overlords.

-- I still think Kerry was the best we had -- Edwards has never impressed me much -- & would have been a good President. His limitations will be much discussed but I was happy to vote for him.

-- I don't understand why people have it in so much for the gay. I really don't. What happened to live and let live?

-- Not only this, but there's no hockey.

No comments: